Trouble getting good rates late April!

timbuk3

Earning My Ears
I am booked at the Royal Pacific 4/20-4/26 for $125 Entertainment waterview but my kids wanted to try Portofino or Hard Rock. So far I have tried

Entertainment Rate - not available
AP Rate - not available
Fanclub rate - not available
2TIX rate minus tickets - give me an A for effort

If anyone has any luck with any of these dates getting better rates than the $170+ range please let me know (or specials on larger rooms)! Maybe they will open something up this wk.

The 2TIX promotion would be great as the reservationist suggested, but as I had already told her I have annual passes.

Much appreciated

That is Easter week! I think you did great getting the $125.00 at RP. HRH's room are not that much larger. The best you can do is to keep trying, but it will probably be difficult.
have you stayed at RP before? If not i think you will like it.

Hotel Kingdom has the HRH standard room for $169/night for April 20-26 and if you stay four nights you get one free.

I've tried for weeks for April 20 - 23. Yesterday, I finally got someone to give me something better than $278/night. Ask for the Loews Promotion rate. We got pool view for $169. Don't remember what the garden rate was. The girl on the phone said that it was Easter and they never have special rates. She sounded ver surprised when the promo rate appeared.

I'm going to try to get an even lower rate in a few weeks as a couple of weeks ago I was told the Entertainment rate for that time period had not been released yet and probably would be around mid- March.

Don't give up.

Maadimom

I just booked the RP for April 19 - 22 for $110 per night. The HRH was $169 promo rate.

Cant wail to get back!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter