Trouble booking a room with Passholder discount

cate2

Mouseketeer
Hi maybe somebody is experiencing this or has experienced this and knows of a solution

When I log onto My Disney Experience and look at room rates I can see the Anual Passholder rate but, if I try to click on that rate to actually book it, I get the message "sorry we can not find the offer that you were looking for". After that I can no longer see Passholder rates unless I log out compleately and re-sign in. On my last call to Disney I was told that they would look into it and email me when/if they were able to fix the problem and then they transferred me to somebody who was able to book those dates for me.

My pass is active as of Septermber 1st and it does show me as an Anual Passholder in the My Disney Experience although I don't see Anual Passholder listed under Magic Bands and Cards (they did offer they a band there though so maybe that's normal)

There has been all kind of glitches with "My Disney Experience", probably just another gl itch. Disney's IT department seems to fix one error and causes two more.

Glad you were able to book, what you wanted

Also, try clearing your WDW-related cookies. Or using a different browser. But--their website is notoriously glitchy. Glad you got your room booked!

This is a common-ish issue with MDE and AP
I used to have it all the time but seems to have stopped, for me (knock on wood)
The best way to try is Incognito/Private (whatever your browser calls non-tracked browsing)

As a Canadian AP I find the only way I can see the AP rates is if I use an American VPN.

As a Canadian AP I find the only way I can see the AP rates is if I use an American VPN.

You can also just change the country in the top right corner to the US. Works best if you navigate to the discounts page first, then change countries, then select the AP offer and log in to confirm eligibility for the rates. You might need to go incognito mode if it glitches, depending on your browser.

You can also just change the country in the top right corner to the US. Works best if you navigate to the discounts page first, then change countries, then select the AP offer and log in to confirm eligibility for the rates. You might need to go incognito mode if it glitches, depending on your browser.
This was it!
Clearing data or going incognito did allow me to intitially see the rate but I couldn't book it. Changing the county to US did the trick. There is no way I ever would have thought to do that - Thank you!

Wish I saw this earlier. I raged about it for a few weeks until I actually had time to call (really busy time at work) and got a room. Had I thought to pose this question or called earlier though, there would have been more of a selection

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!