• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trouble accessing WDW Destination site?

minniemmom

Mouseketeer
Anyone having trouble accessing the WDW destination site? For 2 days now, every time I click on it from the Disney.com main page, it says, "Uh-oh! An error! An error was encountered when loading this page. Click your back button and try again." When I click the back button, or try to go back in from the main page, I get the same thing again. I wanted to check rates for May and August. Could they be up-dating their reservation system?

:confused:

Yes. I have had problems for almost a week now. I emailed guest services to see what the problem was. Have received no response as of yet.:mad:

thanks for your replies! Disney.com is my home page. When I get that page up, I click on "Disney Destinations, Walt Disney World Resort". This is where I can't get in; where I get the error page.

Try clearing cache first - then restart Internet Explorer then try - if that does not work consider deleting cookies and then restart

There was a thread on this recently - you may want to search for it

Thanks
Jason

Janet2K-thank you! I tried clicking on the link you provided and still got the error page when I clicked on WDW.

jaysue-thanks! I'll try that. I missed that thread! I guess I wasn't having problems then!

Michele Rossi-please let me know if you here from them!

:D :D

Not more than 30 min ago, I made a reservation through the site and had no problem. I have tried to get on there in the past and was told the site was busy, please try back later.

I cannot access www.disneyworld.com. I get the same Uh-oh! error. I too sent them a message and have not received a reply. I was able to get in with a link directly to the "parks" or "resort" section, but not through the main page.

It said they didn't have any known issues but suggested I try to delete my "cookies".

I deleted all cookies that referenced "Disney" and it works now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter