Tropical Disney Decorating.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. I basically just got our bathroom done. Walls- Blue top, white panel bottom,red char rail. Took some of my Mickey stuff to decorate, shower curtains-white plastic and made black Mac-tac Mickey heads. Well over in Buffalo today I found cute surf board,with flowers border, exact same colours. $3.00 a roll.:cool1: Now, is there anything with like a tropical theme in Disney stuff?

Do you have any pictures? I would love to see them! My apartment is sort of "tropical" and I would love to add some Disney touches!

I just "went over" to Disney Shopping.com and they have a Tiki-style comforter featuring Mickey, Donald and Goofy....Unfortunately, they only have Twin and it's $39.00!!!! It is Awesome!
It's hard to find tropical stuff...I'm not as north as you are, but I guess the only way to really find stuff is if you're down south. We've got lots of lighthouse decorating stuff here on Long Island, though!

If you find anything, let us know!

I have a very small 1/2 bath,it's my 'tropical Disney ' bathroom:goodvibes I just have regular palm tree border,cream walls,and about a million pictures in matching small(4" sq.) bamboo/woven brown frames in pleasing arrangements on the walls,with various years of our family having WDW fun....the window treatment is a cream/tropical green fronds fabric
-I have one larger multi spaces picture frame,with some very nice scrapbook stickers about Disney and the beach(the magic of Disney neets the beauty of the beach) and that phrase,which I cut from Vero Beach brochure,and modpodged the frame so it's 'tropical disney'- so the space is small,but the color is cream/green with all the Disney touches, b/c the color is basic and tropical themed,it works really well.....plus little widgets here and there that add to the Dis feel,like a tropical Stitch plate from the Dis store,etc......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter