Trolls Meet and Greet...and a few other questions....

Cappy81

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone can help me out. We are thinking during our Disney trip this August, we may take a day to finally check out Universal. I was hoping someone could help me out with a few questions.

Does anyone know if there is currently a meet and greet for the Trolls characters or if there are any plans for a meet and greet in the future? Our toddler is REALLY into Trolls....

If we only have 1 day to spare what park do we do or do we split our day with both parks? We have a 9 year old and a 2 year old (almost 3).

If we are staying at the Beach Club, is Uber our best bet on transportation to get there?

Thanks so much!

No idea on the trolls......

Have a look at the park maps in the website and see what would suit your family best.......there are things for little one in both parks. But you know your family and what they like.

Uber is as good as any.

I just called Universal Studios Florida and the agent said that currently the trolls meet in greet was only at the California location, but for some reason she was very adamant that Disney had one. I told her that I didn't think so because Trolls wasn't Disney. She was still convinced Disney had one, which left me scratching my head.

Poppy and Branch (sometimes just one or the other, sometimes both) are right by the exit to ET. It's a farily recent (and low key) addition back in Late October. I saw them today in fact when I was out there.

I don't have the schedule, but the last one of the day was at 4:15 today (the one I saw). This I took from November (Just poppy out then, both were out today).

upload_2018-1-14_19-19-3.png

I could never really find a place that had reliable and complete m&g info. However, asking any CM that was in the streets always got me the correct information. They pulled out this great chock full schedule in 9-point font that had the details of the entire day and they looked up whatever I was wondering. At the time I was looking for the penguin M&G time and location and when scooby was heading out.

Just returned today from a Disney/Universal trip and we saw the troll characters beside ET around noon on Thursday and Friday.

We caught the Trolls completely by accident this past week. Catching characters at Universal is usually serendipitous for us, unless you specifically ask an employee that actually knows what their schedule is it can be difficult if you’re looking for a specific one.
If you think the kids are up for it I would definitely recommend checking out both parks (doable in one day) but if you have to choose go USF. I think they have more to do, overall. IOA has a really well themed Seuss land that would be fun for your toddler but IMO the best bang for your buck is USF, especially if anyone is into Harry Potter.

Thinking of doing a Universal trip this summer, just cuz our daughter LOVED it last time (much to my amazement as she was 2) and hoping they are still there in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter