Trivection oven?

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
i posted this on the home interior board too so forgive the repeat, but then thought this might be the better place to ask.

we are embarking a kitchen remodel and i have been trying to research appliances. anyone have or know of someone with a Trivection oven? is it all the hype? how about any inkling of lifespan of this type oven vs convection oven?

FYI -- i will be purchasing GE products, i can get the employee discount through a family member

ohMom said:
i posted this on the home interior board too so forgive the repeat, but then thought this might be the better place to ask.

we are embarking a kitchen remodel and i have been trying to research appliances. anyone have or know of someone with a Trivection oven? is it all the hype? how about any inkling of lifespan of this type oven vs convection oven?

FYI -- i will be purchasing GE products, i can get the employee discount through a family member

I have the set of double ovens, the top is Trivction/convection; the lowere is convection. I must confess that I have not use the trivection option, although I have promised myself to do so soon. I know taht Alton Brown swears by the option.

We remodeled kitchen and I used all GE stainless appliances. I love them. They were way worth it because my DD lives with us, so I got her discount.

Having said that, I would encourage you to consider the insurance upon purchase. I was quoted $500 when I bopught the appliances, and told that the price was good for one year. Well, I opted to wait a bit, but after replacing electronics in themicrowave, and replacing thesensors and teh glass on the cooktop, and a visit to check the excess noise in my fridge, I called to add theinsurance on. The price is only good at the time of purchase, so I needed to pay twice the amount. The serviceman , by now we are first name basis, got me 5 years, which was not offered by the company after purchase, and some discounts. He told me that if the double ovens needed service, it is a two man job.

Have a great time remodeling your new kitchen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter