Trip to DLP for 6 adults and 3 children

diberry

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are planning a surprise trip to DLP sometime next year when the weather is nice. We plan to take our children and grandchildren. What would be the most economical way to house us all? Cheyenne/Santa Fe or Davy Crocket Ranch or something else? All advice gratefully received.

If you can drive and adults don’t mind sharing rooms then Davy Crockett is probably the best option. You’d only need two cabins which are made up of 2 rooms in each - one has a double bed and the other has 4 singles. Davy Crockett is good because you have a kitchen/living area and outside decking area with bbq. Plus there is a pool.

Cheyenne can only accommodate 4 people per room (2 double beds) so you’d need 3 rooms.

There are a few apartment hotels in the local area which might be good to house you all. Also have a look on air bnb. Really depends how many people you want per room.

If you can drive and adults don’t mind sharing rooms then Davy Crockett is probably the best option. You’d only need two cabins which are made up of 2 rooms in each - one has a double bed and the other has 4 singles. Davy Crockett is good because you have a kitchen/living area and outside decking area with bbq. Plus there is a pool.

Cheyenne can only accommodate 4 people per room (2 double beds) so you’d need 3 rooms.

There are a few apartment hotels in the local area which might be good to house you all. Also have a look on air bnb. Really depends how many people you want per room.
Thank you very much. That's really helpful. Is there any way of getting from DCR to the parks without a car? Can you walk?

Thank you very much. That's really helpful. Is there any way of getting from DCR to the parks without a car? Can you walk?

no there is no way to get to parks other than driving when staying at Davy Crocket. Its offsite, not on Disney property and not walkable.

OK. Thank you. Will have a look at the local hotels, apartment hotels and Airbnbs.

the Adagio have large rooms i think up to seven people, its on a free shuttle bus route too, weve stayed there a few times and its great even has a pool

My husband and I are planning a surprise trip to DLP sometime next year when the weather is nice. We plan to take our children and grandchildren. What would be the most economical way to house us all? Cheyenne/Santa Fe or Davy Crocket Ranch or something else? All advice gratefully received.
the Adagio have large rooms i think up to seven people, its on a free shuttle bus route too, weve stayed there a few times and its great even has a pool
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!