Trip to Disney 4/22/10-4/26/10

NEMO93

Earning My Ears
We have been planning this trip for over 4 months. The family members are as follows: Daughter-Colege Student-a Junior, Son-A prep school senior, Wife-understanding of how we love Disney-as along as we go to Vero Beach at least once a year -this is her favorite resort. We are DVC members and decide to stay at Bay Lake Towers for this short trip. We had to plan getting daughter from Northern New York to Orlando and son from New Hampshire to Orlando. We had to travel from Central New York to Orlando. As with plans and airline schedules-things did not go as planned. Stay tune:goodvibes:goodvibes

The wife and I were sitting in the airport in Rochester, New York waiting for our flight to take off, when we recieved a phone call from our college student telling us that her flight from Burlington,VT to Dulles Airport was going to be delayed because of fog for approximately ten minutes. About an hour later, we get a phone call from an upset daughter, she missed her connecting flight by ten minutes to orlando, but it gets better as the conversation goes, she was among 35 people that missed that flight to Orlando. It seems as the plane was landing from Burlington, the plane to Orlando was taking off.:mad::mad:. So we told her to go to the airline service desk to see what flight she could get on. I started to get the lap top fired up to see what times and flights were leaving Dulles to Orlando. She called us back to tell us that they put her on the 5:00 PM flight, she was really mad because she had gotten up at 4 AM to get this flight from Burlington to Dulles. So I looked up the flights and give the phone number to her mother to call the airlines. After about 45 minutes on the phone with the airlines, my wife was able to get my daughter on a 12:30 PM flight to Orlando.:woohoo::woohoo:. We told her to text us when her flight was leaving as we would already be in the air.

We sighed and we were happy that at least she was on her way to florida. We had a great flight and arrived a few minutes early. We know just had to worry that our son would make it down on time. He was scheduled to leave at 3:00 PM. Well as fate would have it, he 's flight was being delayed for an half n hour. So I got back on the computer to get the toll free number to see if he was going to miss his connecting flight. :headache:. He texted us to let us know that he was in the air to Philadephia for his first part of the trip and he was an half hour late taking off. He arrived with about twenty minutes to spare for his connecting flight. I will continue this later today as we are starting to get ready to go to the Hollywood Studio's again and later the magic kingdom. Stay tune

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter