Trip Reports 12-25/12-26

Brina78

Mouseketeer
Hi, everyone, I've been away because my computer is down at home and have to use the one at the library. This is a very short trip report, but I thought I should mention how it's been up at DL.

We arrived on Christmas Day around noon to park in the Simba section. That's a bad sign when Timon AND the Mickey and Friends structure are completely full! We hit DTD first (since it's close to Simba) and headed to the Monorail for Tomorrowland.

Once in Tomorrowland, we checked Space Mountain's Fast Pass return times. It said 10-11 p.m. BIG forget it! At around noon, we were hungry, but every place was an extremely long wait. We decided to leave the park for good and head over to GC to eat at Storyteller's Cafe. It was only a 35-45 minute wait. Not too bad. The food was delicious and we were happy.

Next, we went back into DTD to go see "The Chronicles of Narnia" at the AMC. There was a showing at 3:10. Never again will we see a movie during the afternoon. Kids were screaming, crying, kicking our seats, one lady farted in our faces as she past by us; it was horrible! Oh, but the movie was great!

Afterward, we left the Disney district to go visit our friend in Studio City and stay over at his place. The next morning, December 26, we thought about trying DL again to see if the crowds had lessen. We got as far as the parking lot and pulled out! We ate at an IHOP across the way and went home after.

We were thinking of chancing it again today because we're heading up there to drop off my sister at our friend's place again in Studio City, but it'll probably be just as crowded as it has been. I'll let you know the next time I can get to a computer!

See, that wasn't too long was it? :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter