~*~*~*~Trip Report Index 2005 onwards ~*~*~*~

Hi Deb.
Thanks for adding the index for Here Come the Girls to the list but could I ask you to add Karens name (CustardTart) to it aswell, I wouldn't want her to accuse me of taking all the credit. ;)
Thanks. xx

Added to Master List

Pre-trip report
Heathrow to Houston Thursday, 22nd July, 2010
Houston to Tulsa Friday, 23rd July, 2010
Indian Territory Saturday, 24th July, 2010
Metro Tulsa Sunday, 25th July, 2010
Route 66, Galena to Catoosa Monday, 26th July, 2010
The Red, The White and The Blue Tuesday, 27th July, 2010
Bartlesville, Woolaroc and Trula at the Mayo Wednesday, 28th July, 2010
Alcott Elementary, Big Daddy's BBQ, Philbrook Museum of Art and Oklahoma! at Discoveryland Thursday, 29th July, 2010
Meeting a Route 66 and Disney Legend at 5 & Diner, Downtown Tulsa, Utica Square and Dinner with the Amish Friday, 30th July, 2010
Route 66, Tulsa to Oklahoma City Saturday, 31st July, 2010
OKC - Cowboy Hall of Fame, Museum of Art, National Memorial, Cattlemen's Steakhouse, Bricktown Sunday, 1st August, 2010

Coming soon:

Route 66, OKC to Elk City Monday, 2nd August, 2010
Jenks, Art Deco Architecture, Molly's Landing Tuesday, 3rd August, 2010
Goodbye, Oklahoma; Hello, Texas - Queenie's to Gaylord Texan Wednesday, 4th August, 2010
Love & War in Texas, Gaylord Texan, Glass Cactus and Old Hickory Steakhouse Thursday, 5th August, 2010
Home via The Woodlands and one last stop at Tommy Bahama's Friday, 6th August, 2010

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!