~*~*~*~Trip Report Index 2005 onwards ~*~*~*~

I don't know if PTR's are included, so sorry if you only meant TRs. :)

Well, I haven't really given it any consideration before now, Catherine. I don't know how many people will be looking into this thread, but I wonder if we could get a consensus? I think my feeling is that, because it's fairly common for people to post pre-trippies, but, for one reason or another, not follow through to full trip reports, it's probably best to wait until there is at least a semblance of a TR before adding links to the index. Does anyone else have any thoughts?

Personally I think it would be best to just have links to finished trip reports (which can include the link to the pre-trip report) in the list ~ but tbh, it's no big deal either way :)

It's a trip report index so should be completed trip reports.:goodvibes

I don't know how many people will be looking into this thread, but I wonder if we could get a consensus? I think my feeling is that, because it's fairly common for people to post pre-trippies, but, for one reason or another, not follow through to full trip reports, it's probably best to wait until there is at least a semblance of a TR before adding links to the index. Does anyone else have any thoughts?

Agree with you and the others who have suggested a completed TR before adding to the Index thread. Always thought that was the beauty of this index, being able to find the entire series in one spot without having to scan through pages of the Archives. Often there are many months (sometimes a year or more) between the time a pre-TR is posted and the trip is taken, so whether or not a complete TR is ever posted it's difficult to keep track of a potential TR. I've watched for some that never materialized and no doubt missed others that were posted during a time I wasn't able to check in as much--making the Index very handy indeed. Thanks again for updating it, Debbie.

Claire really impressed that someone has actually read it!!! Perhaps I was thinking 13 was unlucky!!! I'm going to try to find 2007 now

susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter