Trip Report for a march trip to Tokyo Disney

It is sold out almost instaneously when they open reservations for the general public. As I had booked a Disney hotel room, you have access to another booking engine and by looking daily, I managed to book Chef Mickey. I booked Sakura the same way.
Thank you! I didn’t realize we had another system, and I was able to book through that! This was about two months out for anyone following along.

Thank you! I didn’t realize we had another system, and I was able to book through that! This was about two months out for anyone following along.

Glad you were able to book it! Both Sakura and Chef Mickey were delicious. Remember that you don't tip in Japan. You may get charged a service fee, but you don't have to calculate a tip.

Glad you were able to book it! Both Sakura and Chef Mickey were delicious. Remember that you don't tip in Japan. You may get charged a service fee, but you don't have to calculate a tip.

I'm not really a fan of Sakura. I think Hokusai in Disneyland is better but even then, it's not really better than proper Japanese food outside the parks with the exception of one meal I had there during the 30th anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter