Trip Report 12-29

Brina78

Mouseketeer
Hi, again,
I have a small report for this day. We arrived at around 2 p.m. and saw the sign, "Disneyland Full" on Harbor Blvd. Yup, they hit maximum capacity and closed the gates. Only passport holders could get in. We were dying of hunger and decided to go try and eat at the Rain Forest Cafe in DTD. The wait was an hour and 15 minutes; we'd be dead if we stuck around for that! We took off to the Disneyland Hotel to try and find a restaurant there. We ended up eating at the Croc's Bits n' Bites place. Kind of a long wait, but very yummy! Gotta try the BBQ Chicken Sandwich.

Afterward, we dared to jump on the DTD Monorail to Tomorrowland and see if we could at least ride POTC. My sister hadn't been on it in a long time and wanted to see how long the wait time was. We got over to New Orleans Square to see it was a disaster area. It was then I got on a hunt to find a Santa Mickey Plush while my sister hunted for the Tinker Bell Santa hat. Both became extremely hard to find because all Christmas items are now 50% off and going fast! While we shopped around in Fantasyland, we decided to jump in line for Snow White. YAY! If you count the Monorail, we got on TWO rides for the day!

Later on, we had no luck in finding the Christmas items at almost every store in DL and decided to make our way out through Main Street. I stopped in the Emporium to purchase two ornaments. One of Tinker Bell for my sister (to make up for the hat she wanted) and one with the main Disney characters decorating a tree. Very cute.

After leaving DL, we headed back to DTD to keep searching for my Mickey Plush, hitting World of Disney first. By then, my sister was curious to find the Stitch Santa hat because she was thinking of buying it. We ended up at the Fantasia store in DLH and she found the hat there. Of course, when she tried it on, my initial reaction was laughing hysterically! The Stitch ears stick out like antlers! I was still laughing about it later on at dinner.

And that's all! Exciting, huh? I have some days off next week and we'll probably try and go again when the crowds have calmed down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter