Trip Report 12-26 till 1-2-18

FSU ED

Earned My Ears
Hello Camping Boards, its been a long time since I have posted. My family and I where here at the Fort for Halloween. We ran into the man BAMA ED here. He gave me little ear full about not posting much. LOL So we are back for a 7 night stay. So I would like to offer up a TRIP REPORT. We got here about 10 am, had to wait till 1pm to get site. We had figured that it would be awhile when we got here. Got all set up in site 417. Just sitting outside,watching TV. Then we had some visitors, wild turkeys. Just one of many reasons we love the Fort. I hope to add to this trip report daily, so please feel free to follow along. One last thing, just had a horse carriage come by.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 41
ED, IS THAT YOU?

giphy.gif

Yep, it's him, ya'll. He's not a ghost - FSU ED is very real.

Hey Ed, when you upload your pix, after they load, click the "full size" button next to it before you hit the "Post Reply" button. Then they will appear in your post as readily viewable.

We talked at Halloween and I'm disappointed I'll be coming into the Fort next week and miss you by a day.

But I'll sit here with my 'kern popcorn:: and let you take us through your stay. Gonna fight the crowds in the MK on NYE? :scared:

Bama Ed

Good to hear from you Ed. Keep up the posting. Personally I like 400 loop. 2nd favorite behind 900.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Okay fellow campers, day two coming to a close. We headed to Magic Kingdom today, it was crazy busy. But we had a good game plan, it worked out for us. Did five rides and had a good lunch at the Plaza Rest.
To answer the 400 loop question, site 417 is an outer loop site. hope that is what you mean. Will take some pictures of the site in the light. The comfort station is right behind us. Since I camp with my DW and DD's, I use every thing the comfort station has to offer.
Bama Ed , sorry to hear about missing you by one day. We are back in March for spring break.
Tiggerdad, got a squirrel update. They are still looking for hand outs. Throw them one peanut, they never leave.

Thanks for the update, Ed. 5 rides at MK. I'm impressed. Fb has had some pics posted from today and it looked like grid lock. One shot behind the castle heading towards IASW was crazy.

Michael was getting worried about his squirrels. Seems some of them have been slacking and breaking ranks lately.

j

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Good day campers, sorry about no info on Wednesday. I got laid up sick, but sick at the Fort better than sick at home. So today we saw some more of the amazing reasons we love the Fort. Saw the deer this morning grazing, plus more turkeys. Also we had our friendly squirrels come by for some nut action. Today the family spent time at Epcot. One thing I noticed is when the temp drops into the 50's. The shops bring out all the cold weather gear. Crowd was semi heavy, there was a 45 min wait to get on spaceship earth. We had a great lunch at Teppan Edo, love it when the food is cooked in front of you. We had a great Chef too.

Ed, I was going to gig you about the gray in your beard but I can't talk. I got some too.

Teppan Edo is a family favorite for us too. We haven't been to Epcot the last couple trips but we are due to eat there when we do. That's a nice family photo.

Bama Ed

PS - I'm glad you felt well enough to get out and about.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hello Campers, today we visited Animal Kingdom. When we got there, Pandora was the place to be. Wait time for Flight of Passage was already at 4 hours. Lucky for us its all about the fast passes. Being good Mom and Dad, we let the DD's use our bands so they could go twice. Then DW and I had some brunch at Satu'li Canteen. There we meet a cast member named Sara. She talked to us about 45 mins. When the DD's showed up, they need a little something for brunch also. About 20 mins later we were about to leave and Sara said she had a gift for us. She came back with cupcakes for DD's and me. She had some grapes for DW. We talked with her about Gluten Free with DW. Super nice young lady. She is second generation cast member, following in her Dad's foot steps. So the next two days will be all here at the Fort. So we will have many pictures coming. Thanks for reading.
PS. Bama Ed , I have earned all my gray brother. LOLOLOL

Ed, what time were you planning to pull out tomorrow morning?

I picked up an extra day at the Fort and am coming in tomorrow morning (Tuesday) instead of Wednesday. But it will be 10-11am:ish before I can get up there from the Keys. Don't change your plans if you were already going to get out early in the morning. I'll try to get down to your site number when I get in.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter