trip planning

faireygod mother

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>I need som
Is there any information on tips for visiting in December. I read the 50+ tip, but they deal a lot with the summer months.:confused:

Welcome to the DIS Boards, Faireygod Mother!! :wave:
We are glad you have found us and hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

Welcome to the DIS faireygod mother :) Glad you have found our little corner of the internet.

If you go to www.disboards.com you will find a listing of all the message boards on this site. On the left handside you will find a list of the trip planning boards.

Your question can probably be answered quickly on the Theme Parks and Attraction board, where you can also get some up to date info and suggestions. If you are traveling with family there is a board for that to with many ideas and suggestions. Please yell if you need any more info....

Again glad to meet you and hope you enjoy it and find the info you need.

theme parks and attractions board

Disney for families

Disney for solo travelers and adults

and maybe even here....

Disney Tips board

hope that helps
glo

PS...Just thought of one more place you may find some info on stuff...we have a meets board, where people plan to meet up with other DISers on the Just For Fun Forums...Many people are going in the early part of Dec. and are planning stuff, you may want to read there for ideas...

Meets Board

Hope I didn't overwhelm you :)

Hi Faireygod Mother I am new here too. Also taking our first trip to WDW in December 12/19-12/25. I have found some postings about Dec. but hopefully more will appear soon. Everyone here seems so friendly and helpful - I am so grateful.

Hi, <b>faireygod mother</b>. Welcome to the DIS, I'm so glad you found us and I sure hope you can visit us often. We have lots of fun planning trips here.

I've only been to WDW during the first week of December, in fact, I'm going during that time frame again this year. What are your dates? Where are you staying? Will you have children with you?

Ooooh, I love trips to WDW. Can you tell? Never hesitate to ask any question on the DIS. There is a forum dedicated to every part of trip planning here and we have lots of Disney veterans just waiting to share their expertise. So post often :)

Katholyn

Welcome faireygod mother! Our family went to WDW for the first time over Thanksgiving of last year and had a ball! Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.:bounce:

Welcome aboard faireygod mother. Hope you enjoy your time here. If it's info you seek, someone here will have it :D

we are going 12/13 -12/21 on the land and sea and are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Thanks for all the connections, I will attempt to find my way there.

I just love that pretty purple clipart in your signature. I leave WDW on 12/8 or I would try to set up a meet. I would love to meet you :) You are going to <i>love</i> AKL :)

Oh, AKL=Animal Kingdom Lodge

Feel free to come on over to the Tips board and post your question. Have never been in December myself, but I know there are plenty of DISers who have who will be more than willing to help :)
Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter