Trip planned for October......feeling overwhelmed

princess evie

Mouseketeer
Hiya
My name is Evie been on here for a number of years (just didnt really post much sorry) I’m going back to WDW in October for the 5th time with my new partner
Last time I was there was about 4 years ago and stayed pop century

I’ve got to be honest I’m feeling rather overwhelmed buy it all if I’m totally honest, it seems to be so different....my health has declined a bit from last visit (have severe anxiety/depression) I don’t know what to book dining wise what tickets to buy I.e with memory maker or not, everything at the minute is seeming to much

The “my Disney app” won’t let me change or modify dates (was originally going September) I had to change as I couldn’t get a window seat (need to be able to see out....anxiety) so now going October but can’t change on the app.....have called Disney they said it needs to be TUI I speak to so I called them to be originally I can’t modify till 60days before I wasn’t happy with that so I called back spoke to a manager who said she will resend email informing them of the change and that within 5 days I should be able to Change well that was nearly two weeks ago and I still can’t modify so I called again today and was told they will send email to Disney and that I need to wait for a code from WDW yet I’ve been on app for a few years and was able to log in and pick up my past trips so not sure what’s going on!

Just all seems to much faff for me at the moment......sorry for the long post xx

Memory makes should have come for free with your U.K. tickets.

Loads of people have trouble with Tui, even without having the trouble of an amended booking.

Have you booked the current offer with free dining? If so tickets and memory maker should be included.

It does feel overwhelming but it doesn't need to be that bad. Just go on something like allears.net to look at some menus and pick a few that you like the look of. Don't get bogged down in other people's reviews such as on this site - that's when the confusion sets in, as we all like different things. Same with fastpass booking - just go for rides that you like the look of or remember being comfortable on.

Hope you get things sorted with Tui - you definitely need to be able to access your booking before 60 days, to book the ADRs.

Have you booked the current offer with free dining? If so tickets and memory maker should be included.

It does feel overwhelming but it doesn't need to be that bad. Just go on something like allears.net to look at some menus and pick a few that you like the look of. Don't get bogged down in other people's reviews such as on this site - that's when the confusion sets in, as we all like different things. Same with fastpass booking - just go for rides that you like the look of or remember being comfortable on.

Hope you get things sorted with Tui - you definitely need to be able to access your booking before 60 days, to book the ADRs.

We are staying in all stars think the dining comes when you stay in a moderate? Could be wrong tho

Gonna give them another call tomorrow....thank you Hun xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter