Trip paid for!!! Yaaaayyyy!!!

Pryncess'mom

DIS Veteran
Just paid off the balance of our trip, down to 51 days and counting. This will be our first trip to the Poly and we are so excited!! :grouphug: :banana: :banana: We have made several dining reservations (actually Ann at DU has made them!) and gotten just what we wanted! Her service has been great for me! Kudos to Ann Barr!! :cheer2: :cheer2: Can't wait for President's Weekend!!

Happy New year to all! :wizard:

deb ::MinnieMo

Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, did you get a good deal using DU, or is it roughly about the same as doing it on your own through disney? Trying to book a trip for 2 next dec. & wondering about DU rates for deluxe resorts. TIA!

Hey there tink25! Basically, it was the same as doing it yourself. There was a code available, so she was able to get that, which was about $400 less than Disney website, but with the free upgrade in tix it is worth more. Honestly, this is the first time I have used anyone to book with. Usually I do everything myself. But right now, I just don't have the time to sit on the phone and do it all. I emailed her what I wanted, dates, etc.... and also dining requests with restaurants and times and dates and she has done it all. So easy!!

mrp4352 -- where are you staying. We check in in 50 days!!

deb ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter