Trip next week—a few final questions.

Leelee24

Earning My Ears
I have loved reading this board over the past couple months. So helpful in planning a trip. We are excited to be at universal next week. I do have a couple final questions.

Is the Jurassic park area of the park closed? Can we do the raptor experience?

Is the pool reopened at RPR?

I am considering buying one—one day quick service meal plan with the refillable cup? Is butter beer considered a snack or a drink?

Thanks!

Is the Jurassic park area of the park closed? Can we do the raptor experience?

No its not, and yes you can.
Is butter beer considered a snack or a drink?

You can get butter beer as a snack, buying one as part of the dining plan is the most cost effective way, just make sure your entree is in the higher price range to really get your value for money!

Oh I forgot to add that the Jurassic Park water ride is closed at the moment for a bit of refurbishment but dont know when that will be finished.

According to the Universal site, Jurassic Park River Adventure should be opening back up tomorrow or Saturday. So it should be up and running when you are there.

But Dudley Doo-Right's is going to shut down for yearly maintenance while you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter