• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip last week thoughts.. good and bad :

neastguy

Mouseketeer
6/25-7/2 2016

the good:
Clean Parks
Friendly staff and fun acting from CM
nice themes on rides...
parking was quick considering size and amount of people
show in the parks popping up as you are just walking around
nighttime at the parks

the bad:
electric scooters... wow.. seemed like everyone had them and were kinda rude at times
food: admittedly.. we did not do any ADR's .. but we really just wanted simple healthier stuff.. I'm talking like hot pretzels or muffins( :) ) ... it seemed we always strolled up on the same stuff.. like hotdogs, hamburgers and pizza... I always seemed hungry....
older ladies wanting autographs with characters.. uhg. sorry.. I have kids waiting...
maps.. tough to read and navigate if you are new to the parks and the sun is beating down on you.

this is off the top of my head.... my youngest did complain that there were not enough thrill type rides.. she is 7... I was surprised by that.. but she loved the parades and fireworks and entertainers

Glad you had a mostly good time. Columbia Harbor House at MK is a great place to find a few healthy options, my favorite is substituting broccoli for the fries.

I'm probably one of those 'older ladies' standing in line to get my picture with characters. Wasn't blessed with kids but I am a big kid at heart.

I'm probably one of those 'older ladies' standing in line to get my picture with characters. Wasn't blessed with kids but I am a big kid at heart.

I know that I am one of those older ladies. Finally got to meet Olaf, Anna and Elsa on my trip in June. The best part was that DS15 met them with me

I know that I am one of those older ladies. Finally got to meet Olaf, Anna and Elsa on my trip in June. The best part was that DS15 met them with me

As we were leaving the house last year for vacation, my 5 year old neighbor comes running out and says 'Don't forget to visit Elsa, she is so nice, you can even get your picture taken with her.' We sent her a selfie, her mom said she jumped around the house because she was so excite.

frozen.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter