Trip Insurance?

ajwolfe

DIS Veteran
So in the past we've added trip insurance to our package booked thru WDW but I feel like we had to add it so many days within booking. But today when playing with dates for our next trip I seen something that shows you can add it up to anytime before you make your final booking. Anyone have any experience with this? Have they changed this or am I losing my mind? :) I would rather not have to add it now and spend the money if I don't have to.

So in the past we've added trip insurance to our package booked thru WDW but I feel like we had to add it so many days within booking. But today when playing with dates for our next trip I seen something that shows you can add it up to anytime before you make your final booking. Anyone have any experience with this? Have they changed this or am I losing my mind? :) I would rather not have to add it now and spend the money if I don't have to.
This says anytime before final payment. So no you can’t buy it just when you know you’re going to use it. That would be the worst business model ever lol.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/travel-insurance/

Well obviously I know you can't buy it when you know you are going to use it...But I could wait until a few months out and by it instead of a year out right now, is what I meant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter