trip in 2006

Missi

Missi
Hello,

We are planning a trip to Disney in either July or August of 2006, my parents i think are sending us and will pay for,i think, hotel, air fare and rental car.
My kids will be 4,5,14 at that time. Where or when do i start looking for deals and good prices? Where do i go to find the best prices and get park tickets? Do we want to stay in the park or right outside?

Any help is appreciated

Thank you Missi in Bel Air

Welcome to the DIS boards from me in Nova Scotia,where we are in the middle of a 20 inch snow storm!!Needless to say,no school today!
You should definitely stay at a Disney resort to get in on all the Disney Magic.Once we stayed inside,we'll never stay outside again.Prices range from the budget All Stars & Pop Century up to the deluxe......Every place we've stayed has been wonderful,but our fave is Old Key West,we'll be spending another 12 days there this November.
As for good prices on your Disney passes,try MapleLeafTickets.com ,I'll be getting mine from them....
You will have a wonderful trip,and it's not too early to start planning now.
Have fun,and any questions,I'll be happy to answer them.
Enjoy the boards,
Cheers from Kirsten in Nova Scotia :earseek:

the two first steps that are a must is 1 will you stay on or off property, 2 will you get a rental car, you should check the other boards, trans for info on rental cars, if you are staying off property, i rec you look at skyauction.com, excellent deals on off property villa, no te prices are good and it is not a scam, bids go from 1 dollar up to hundreds,
i am sure you will visit disney again, so i also suggest staying on property at least one trip -now or in the future and decide which atmosphere you like the best, tickets can be purchased discounted at many places make sure they are authorized, i use tickermania, along with many other people on here, i am not promoting any company on here this is what as worked for me, go to the right boards, post any questions u may have sit back and watch all the responses flow in the people here are great.
good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter