Trip from LI

KCSKCS

Earning My Ears
We are in New Jersey so our trip is a little shorter than yours but if your in no big rush to get there try our scenic way. We take the Garden State Parkway all the way to the end where you can pick up the Cape May/Lewes Ferry where you drive the car right onto the ferry. Its about a hour trip and you off load in Lewes Delaware. We then take RT#9 to I 13 and take that into Maryland
and then over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and tunel system into Norfolk Virginia. From there you pick up 58 west and that brings you to I 95. We have done this way twice and you miss all the traffic around Baltimore/DC area. I think it adds a little time to the trip but its a change of pace. The kids like the Ferry. After about 10 hour driving day we usually stop in the area of Lumberton NC.

Have a great trip. If you need and further info please dont hesistae to e-mail me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter