tried to use codes, not till DEC 1st?

DisAlicia22

DisneySwiftie13
I called at 7:10 this morning to make a reservation, but the code AJV, the agent said could not be added until Dec. 1st. Anyone had this problem or did I just get someone who didn't really know. thanks!!

Yes, I got the same response. Looks like Sunday's the day...

I just got off the phone with CRO and got the same answer. She was very nice and said oh looks like we can't book that one until Sunday! :D

I just was told the same thing as well. Rates look really good. Concierge at AKL is only about $11.00 more per night over my current AP rate. I will definately call on Dec. 1.

Renee

The original codes I posted early this morning have definitely been delayed until December 1. :(

However, a different code became active today, with the same rates. Info is now on my site. There are some great deals!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Our radio station made an announcement to check the Travel section of the Sunday paper for the Disney add. Guess their phones lines are going to be busy then, lol.

Rneighh whats your current AP rate. I have right now 173 Sav view. Is concierge $ 11 more then that!!! OMG I would have died and gone to heaven!!!

How do you know what the rates are for the various resorts? I'm *hoping* to get GF for $200. Thank you! :teeth:

Originally posted by DisOrBust
Rneighh whats your current AP rate. I have right now 173 Sav view. Is concierge $ 11 more then that!!! OMG I would have died and gone to heaven!!!

I took Rneighh's post to mean that the general code rate for AKL concerige was only $11 more then her AP rate for AKL concerige. I did not take her post to mean that the general code rate for AKL concerige was only $11 more then her AP rate for a regular AKL Savanna view room.

I could be incorrect of course. Rneighh can you clarify?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter