Trick or treating question

belle07

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if they offer more than one trick or treating time on the Halloween cruises? We have Palo brunch booked that day, and we would hate for our son to miss out. Does anyone remember the times offered?
TIA!

On our cruise, Halloween was on a port day and we only had trick or treating in the evening.

We were on the Halloween cruise last September. If I recall correctly, we had the trick-or-treating on a port day also, but it was offered at 3:15 and again at 4:45 pm.

I was wondering if they offer more than one trick or treating time on the Halloween cruises? We have Palo brunch booked that day, and we would hate for our son to miss out. Does anyone remember the times offered?
TIA!
Our cruise we had two times for trick or treating and they were about two hours apart. They didn’t keep track of who went to what so you can go both times, if you want.

Our HOTHS cruise in 2016 had 2 trick or treat times, but our HOTHS cruise in 2018 only had one trick or treat time. The one in 2016 was a port day, the one in 2018 was a sea day. Maybe that was the difference?

We sailed on a HOTHS cruise this past October and trick or treating was held only once, on a sea day. We happened to have Palo brunch booked that day as well but my wonderful friend (we were sailing with her and her family) offered to take our two kids trick or treating along with her 3 kids since it would mean rushing through our brunch. Reminds me, I still owe her a coffee for doing that for me :rotfl2: Apparently it was ridiculously crowded and hard to navigate.

Yes!! An adult can trick or treat for lots of chocolate too! Yummy!

YEAH! So happy! Just going to go an find a trick or treat bag for the experience! Not doing MNSSHP this year so was hoping this would be the case.

YEAH! So happy! Just going to go an find a trick or treat bag for the experience! Not doing MNSSHP this year so was hoping this would be the case.
They will provide a Trick or Treat bag in your stateroom. It is the same one they hand out at the Halloween parties in the parks. So is the candy.

Looking back at my Navigators, they offered trick or treating twice to coincide with dinner times. Once at 6:00 for late diners and again at 8:30 for early diners.

On my 2nd HOTHS cruise they did not leave trick or treat bags for the adults in the room. I trick or treated with my daughter anyway. We had bought the Halloween decorations that came with a large bag so she used that and I used the little one. One thing we learned was wait until almost the end of trick or treat time to do it. We went at the beginning and there were long lines. We left the Mousequerade party early and hit up the trick or treat spots again at the end and they dumped handfuls of candy in my daughter's bag because they just wanted to be done and there wasn't anybody else there.

Good idea. Did it arrive the day that there is trick or treating or in advance?

It was in our room after we got back from our excursion, so you should get it after your room steward straightens your room the morning of the Halloween party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter