Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

How did you do this? I tried phoning and booking a non CL back up reservation and was told I could only do one at a time....
My TA did it for me. She booked under my husband's name and told me that I shouldn't link it to MDE unless I decide to use it.

I am also considering booking a "back up" reservation. I booked Club Level in December with the plan to use the FP perk. This is my first CL booking. I am hopeful that maybe Club Level will still have its own set of perks, like any tiers across multiple parks. Something that makes it still worth booking. If not, I might as well book a cheaper room rate. Or since this was a split stay, if I can book FP on the first part of my trip, I might consider doing the 2nd half of our vacation not doing Disney stuff and vacationing elsewhere in Florida. I hate being in limbo with my vacation planning.

I am also considering booking a "back up" reservation. I booked Club Level in December with the plan to use the FP perk. This is my first CL booking. I am hopeful that maybe Club Level will still have its own set of perks, like any tiers across multiple parks. Something that makes it still worth booking. If not, I might as well book a cheaper room rate. Or since this was a split stay, if I can book FP on the first part of my trip, I might consider doing the 2nd half of our vacation not doing Disney stuff and vacationing elsewhere in Florida. I hate being in limbo with my vacation planning.

So I also selected a back-up plan today at another resort. My question is this...

Once you have the 3 CLFPs at the 90 day mark, are they good to go? :)

So I also selected a back-up plan today at another resort. My question is this...

Once you have the 3 CLFPs at the 90 day mark, are they good to go? :)

Not sure what you mean? Once booked, you are all set. But, if you cancel your CL reservation, the paid CL fastpasses are also cancelled & refunded, if that is what you are asking.

Last edited:

Not sure what you mean? Once booked, you are all set. But, if you cancel your CL reservation, the paid CL fastpasses are also cancelled & refunded, if that is what you are asking.

Sorry I wasn't very clear. I'm guessing some people are afraid the CLFP pilot program will go away 90 days before the opening of Star Wars phase 1. Maybe the different FP system will start? Anyway I'm far from my 90 day mark. But I am just assuming that once you have the 3 CLFP at the 90 day mark they can't take them away? Is that any better as far as making sense? So unless they make an announcement about the program I will just have to wait and see if I can make it to the 90 day mark. haha

Sorry I wasn't very clear. I'm guessing some people are afraid the CLFP pilot program will go away 90 days before the opening of Star Wars phase 1. Maybe the different FP system will start? Anyway I'm far from my 90 day mark. But I am just assuming that once you have the 3 CLFP at the 90 day mark they can't take them away? Is that any better as far as making sense? So unless they make an announcement about the program I will just have to wait and see if I can make it to the 90 day mark. haha

Yes, got it now. They are set when you buy them, Disney won’t cancel them. At least they have not done that to this point. But as it stands right now, there will be no fastpasses for the Star Wars rides, so you won’t be able to book any CL fastpasses for them either. No one here knows if there will be any other system in place then or not. It is also entirely possible Disney keeps & expands the paid FP program but introduces something different for SW rides. Only time will tell. But you should feel pretty confident that if you book CL FPs, you will get to keep them.

thats my hope. my 90 days is may 19. i gotta hope that once i pay and get my FPs secure I'm good to go and not in danger of them taking them back

Yeah - I will feel a bit anxious until I make these 90 FPs - not until August 13th. But in the meantime, curious if they are rolling out a new program, if it will be "cheaper" or better suited for our family.

I have to wait until July to get to my 90 day mark. I originally was attracted to the CLFPs so we could enjoy all of the top tier rides. Now with Star Wars it may come in handy with the crowd level. Not sure how crowded it will be on Oct 20-27.

I have to wait until July to get to my 90 day mark. I originally was attracted to the CLFPs so we could enjoy all of the top tier rides. Now with Star Wars it may come in handy with the crowd level. Not sure how crowded it will be on Oct 20-27.
Let's hope that you can book SWGE FP's by then!

Once you make them, they also send you an email listing all of the FP including the regular ones they. booked for you (or at least I got one- as with everything, I'm not sure how consistent they are with this). So that way you do actually have something in writing.

Once you make them, they also send you an email listing all of the FP including the regular ones they. booked for you (or at least I got one- as with everything, I'm not sure how consistent they are with this). So that way you do actually have something in writing.

Nice!

Hey quick question about crowds even though I know this is a thread about club level FP. I am going with the fam October 20-27. I originally had HS for Wednesday and AK for Thursday. Kenny the Pirate is telling me to switch these 2 around. I know either way will work but what do you guys think?

Thanks!

So just got my head around the changes in FP for split stay ( we are staying one week at OKW, 2 nights Poly club and 2 night YC club) amd am now considering buying the club extra fast passes.

Can i check;

Do you have to buy for all your party?

Do they 3 fp need to be in the same park?

Can you request the time you wamt them?

Can i cancel them and get a refund ? Just thinking if we are lucky and get rides at 60 days then i may like to cancel.

We ideally wanted to keep at least one full day resort based at both poly and yc but dont think we will fit all the rides into that first week.

Thanks all.

So just got my head around the changes in FP for split stay ( we are staying one week at OKW, 2 nights Poly club and 2 night YC club) amd am now considering buying the club extra fast passes.

Can i check;

Can i cancel them and get a refund ? Just thinking if we are lucky and get rides at 60 days then i may like to cancel.

We ideally wanted to keep at least one full day resort based at both poly and yc but dont think we will fit all the rides into that first week.

Thanks all.

1) You do not need to buy for your whole party.

2) The Paid FP can be booked in multiple parks. Just your 3 regular FP's need to be booked in same park

3) You can cancel them. The "bonus" of these paid FP's is booking multiple Tier 1 rides which you would not be able to do at the 60 day mark

Hope this helps and enjoy your trip!! :)

Can i check;

Thanks all.

Apologize missed one of your questions!! You can request when you want the FP's. For the most part you can get whatever time you want since you are booking 90 days out. When we went we were also able to book our 3 regular FP as well on whatever days we were utilizing club level FP's. Not sure how that would work though if not everyone in your party would be using the club level FP's.

Apologize missed one of your questions!! You can request when you want the FP's. For the most part you can get whatever time you want since you are booking 90 days out. When we went we were also able to book our 3 regular FP as well on whatever days we were utilizing club level FP's. Not sure how that would work though if not everyone in your party would be using the club level FP's.

Thank you so much

Our September trip is 5 days and we only intended on buying 3 days of CL FP

For the 90day booking, is it only for the days you pay the 50$ a day or will the CMs also be able to book the remaining 2 days I didn’t buy the extra FP+ At the 90day mark?

For the 90day booking, is it only for the days you pay the 50$ a day or will the CMs also be able to book the remaining 2 days I didn’t buy the extra FP+ At the 90day mark?

When I booked ours a few weeks ago, the DSS CM who helped me, wouldn't make the FP for the other days. She told me I had to arrange them myself at the 60 day mark.

I just did mine two weeks ago, and they only book the regular FP on the days that you purchase the Club Level ones. I initially did 3 days, but then went back and added a fourth- the first day of our trip, so I could be sure to get SDD.

Then, I was one of the lucky ones who was able to book their regular FP before the 60-day window due to the glitch in MDE, so I guess I didn't really need to do that after all!

Oh, well, I'm keeping the CLFP, it makes it easier to tour all of TSL and will make our first day less stressful. I did use the "bug" to book our last day, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter