Tree of Life scavenger hunt

Mollygirl21

Mouseketeer
I know a few places around WDW have Hidden Mickey hunts but is there a list of carvings to search for on the Tree of Life?

Thanks

I don't think so. My mom and I asked several CMs during out last trip because we love to hunt through those carvings, too, and wondered how many we were missing. The only thing they could tell us is that there are over 300 animals in and around that tree, but there's no "official" checklist.

I hope I'm wrong and someone can point us towards a list that DOES exist, though!

I just installed the Play Disney app on my phone to check it out and there is a game in the AK part that walks you through the Discovery Island trails calling your attention to some details and giving facts as you go.

I only went a couple pages in so I don't ruin it for our trip but it looks like the kind of thing I was hoping for - a way to slow down and take in the details.

Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!