Tree of Life Awakenings and Rivers of Light

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I have a FP for ROL which begins at 6:50. Tree of Life Awakenings starts at 7:15. Will I be able to see any of the tree if I'm already in my seats for ROL? Having a hard time visualizing it.

I have a FP for ROL which begins at 6:50. Tree of Life Awakenings starts at 7:15. Will I be able to see any of the tree if I'm already in my seats for ROL? Having a hard time visualizing it.
Awakenings runs all evening long.
Multiple (very short) “shows.”
You’ll have no problems seeing them.

Last edited:
Awakenings runs all evening long.
Multiple (very short) “shows.”
You won’t miss seeing them.
Ok, so you are saying one can't see the tree from the seating of ROL? My plan is after ROL, I am hightailing it to FOP to try to ride before closing. I'm worried that will cause me to miss it. Any suggestions?

Ok, so you are saying one can't see the tree from the seating of ROL? My plan is after ROL, I am hightailing it to FOP to try to ride before closing. I'm worried that will cause me to miss it. Any suggestions?
You won’t miss “it” because there are many, many shows running all evening.
It’s not an “it,” it’s a “them.”

Last edited:

The Awakenings shows start at night fall and run every ten minutes until the park closes (per the Disney Go site). You can do ROL and still see Awakenings. Should not be a problem.

I totally understand that I can see the shows from different places in the park. But I also know that you have to be somewhere in line of sight of the tree. My confusion comes from whether you can see the tree from ROL. ROL ends 15 minutes before closing, and during that 15 minutes I won't have time to stop and look at the tree because I will be trying to get to Avatarland to ride FOP. If I'm already seated for ROL and can't see the tree and then I'm running to FOP and don't have time to look at the tree, when will I be able to see it? I'm thinking I will only be able to get a glimpse of it as I run to FOP.

I totally understand that I can see the shows from different places in the park. But I also know that you have to be somewhere in line of sight of the tree. My confusion comes from whether you can see the tree from ROL. ROL ends 15 minutes before closing, and during that 15 minutes I won't have time to stop and look at the tree because I will be trying to get to Avatarland to ride FOP. If I'm already seated for ROL and can't see the tree and then I'm running to FOP and don't have time to look at the tree, when will I be able to see it? I'm thinking I will only be able to get a glimpse of it as I run to FOP.

Sorry. Misunderstood that that was your actual question. I still don't see how you can't see it on the way out. It seems to me that the light show will be going on as people are exiting the park...but I don't know for sure.
And I understand that you certainly would not want to miss ROL (I don't either - when I visit in 3 weeks). Someone else may not care much for it, but you might love it. We all have to see for ourselves. On my AK day, my plan is to see ROL then see Awakenings before I leave. But my ROL schedule does not conflict (sorry I can't see my schedule right now) with Awakenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter