Treatment Centers, hospitals, successes..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I am wondering if anyone has had success rates for certain hospitals or treatment centers and if so, would they post about their successes or positive experience...

I know there are many here that may benefit from any information we can share with each other..

I was treated at my local women's hospital. I did do a lot of research on the surgeon. I got second opinions and on the plastic surgery I recently had, I actually checked out 3 docs before I decided and made a ton of inquiries of nurses in the area. It helped me get into my comfort zone.

Hugs Snappy....the comfort zone is a good place. I am hoping that we find that for my husband, he is happy where he is, but I am still on the fence.

I found some great resources in the United Way campaign brochure. I had tried local doctors and hospitals for my late husbands asthma and we found a wonderful hospital in Denver and through them a fantastic doctor in our area. They worked miracles for my late husband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter