travis afb

GBsMom

Earning My Ears
I have orders to TRAVIS AFB but the more people talk too
They tell me how expensive it is- I wanted to buy a house
but all the houses on the internet has been very expensive.

Does anybody live at Travis- whats the real info. :

My DH is at Travis, which is an expensive area. We live about an hour away, Sacramento, which is cheaper. You're not going to find anything you'd want to buy for less than $400,000 in Sacramento though. Also, watch the Natamos area...lots of new houses, schools, etc and closer to Travis but the whole mess is built on a flood plain.

what rank is your husband. I am MSgt and was told their nothing I could afford

My DH is a TSgt...SSgt when we bought this house in 99...for $167,000. We've been very lucky w/ the appreciation.

I've been wondering what DISers live in this area. Maybe we can all get together some time. DH is in the AMOS and was in the 9ARS for years. We have 2 DD's 4 and 2 1/2. We met here and married on base in '99, we bought our house in '02 after being onbase for a few years. I grew up in Sac and have family in Roseville area and Auburn so I pass through Sac at least once a month. I am also a SAHM after years of working and love it (most days).

Well if you want to chat, let me know.
~Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter