• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travellodge Hotel?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
has anyone heard anything about this hotel? I have a coupon for a room there for $35.00/nite. If it is at least clean and safe, we may make a chepie trip to the world. The address is 5711 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy. Any info will be helpful! TIA!

Travelodge Maingate East

We stayed at the above Travelodge and we did not like it at all. We had a king size bed fridge and 4 burners,if we wanted to cook we did not use these as they were filthy, the carpet was stained and I dropped talc on the floor and it was still there when we went. I would never stay there again.:bounce: :bounce:

Hi,
We stayed at that Travelodge 2 years ago and it was horrible. The windows were filthy, the sheets had stains on them and something that looked like dried candy. The bathroom still had hair from previous guests. It was cheap, but I have stayed in much better hotels that were cleaner. I was dissapointed since AAA had recommended it. My advice is to look elsewhere.;)

I guess that explains the cheap rates! Thanks for all the input....you probably just saved my trip from disaster!!!!

WE just stayed at the Howard Johnson Maingate East right down the road from there for 37.50/night and it was fine. It's an idea you might want to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter