Traveling with other peoples kids

Disney Dude

Mouseketeer
I am taking my son's best friend this trip, and it is the first time taking another person's child.They are 15 year old teenagers
Can someone tell me what I should have from the parents?
We are flying from AC, and I know I should have something noterized giving us permission to have him with us, but what else do I need?
I want to make sure all bases are covered and I will give an rough iteneary to the parents, but im really at a loss as to what to take to make sure this all goes smooth.
What if something were to happen and he needed medical treatment?
ANY info would be greatly appreciated!
thanks

Most importantly of all, you need a notarized statement authorizing you to give permission for emergency medical treatment, should he require it. He should carry a copy of his medical insurance card, of course, but even with the card, no hospital will treat a minor without permission.

That's exactly what I was going to say ...get medicial permission ,insurance AND make sure you find out from his parent what he might be allergic to.

It might be a good idea if he has a I.D. card with him too since he's too young to have a license.

Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter