Traveling with a 2 year old

dolphinsfan203

Earning My Ears
So heres my question. We are flying into MCO which has the mears connect option to get to the resort (all star sport).

On the return we are leaving from SFB. No mears connect option. What is my cheapest and safest option.

If Uber is the option. Can I bring a car seat along with me and just put it in a normal Uber or must I use a car seat Uber option(cost more)

Any help is greatly appreciated. I normally like to fly into MCO and from MCO but SFB option was hundreds cheaper this time on way home

Thanks for advice and what to do.

I’ve used my own car seats in Ubers before. I don’t know if they have an official policy but no one has said no.

When my kids were little (before Uber) car services required car seats/boosters depending upon the ages.

So Uber is definitely the cheapest option overall?
Yes Uber will definitely be the cheapest option. You can also check Lyft, it might be marginally cheaper.

Edit: you should be able to bring your own car seat. Just as a note, Uber only provides forward facing car seats, they do not supply rear facing ones.

Awesome, thank you all for the responses.

We've decided to go with Uber/Lyft with our own car seat.

Thanks again

We just did a long trip and used Lyft/Uber for 8 separate trips with our travel car seat and had no problems. Make sure you can install it/remove it easily. Also depending on your number of passengers/amount of luggage, you might need to use the XL option.

Update. We ended up ubering from all-star to Sanford. Cost was 60 bucks and we traveled with our personal car seat.

One issue we encountered was that we called for an Uber but had it cancel out on the app when they got roughly 2 miles away. This happened twice until the 3rd try we got one.

So give yourself a little extra time in case of the Uber delay possibilities.

Thanks tho everyone for the tips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter