Traveling March 22-26 to WDW

firemanmedic

Earning My Ears
We are going to head to Disney World during March 22 - 26 2003. What can we expect crowd wise is it expensive that time of year. We are going to be staying at the Ramada Plaza and gateway Inn about 1 1/2 mile from the entrance. We are on a budget so we wanted to save on the non essentials if we could. Just some ideas please. Thanks

Brian

I was in WDW in March of 2000 for spring break and found crowds surprisingly manageable. Had a wonderful time and don't recall having to wait in unreasonably long lines. Enjoy!!

We always go the end of March to escape the Maine winters and have never been disappointed. It's Easter time that really gets busy, I've heard. There is usually alot of cheerleaders there, but they are so much fun...one of the things to remember especially if things are crowded is to go to the parks if it rains...they are deserted!!! And everything is open!!! If you are going on a budget also eat your "big" meal at lunch time...it is cheaper and the food is the same! Just have your "lunch" at supper time! We also brought a small cooler for snacks...got bread, peanut butter, cereal, etc...saves so much not having to eat small meals out. Just remember, everything is more expensive in the parks...we are camping at Fort Wilderness for the first time this March and are so happy to be bringing our " house" with us!!! Nancy:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter