Travel Time to Airport

cutedisneygirly

DIS Veteran
If we need to be to John Wayne Airport at 9:00 for a 10:30 flight on a Saturday morning, what time should we plan to leave Anaheim? We will be using Lansky, so we won't have a rental car to check in.

Not to hijack this thread but I was wondering the same thing except we need to be there at 1230 for a 2:15 flight on a Friday. Is traffic much worse that time of day? Or is the airport much busier?

Not to hijack this thread but I was wondering the same thing except we need to be there at 1230 for a 2:15 flight on a Friday. Is traffic much worse that time of day? Or is the airport much busier?
It is a small airport, have never seen it busy (and it is the only airport we use going to DLR). Traffic-wise it has always been a really short ride. DD and I took a shuttle from the Tropicana one time around 12 and we got there in less than 20 minutes.

I always advise that you check a traffic app like Google maps or Waze in the hours leading up to your departure as it only takes one accident to double your travel time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter