Travel Package through Costco

I just booked our trip through Costco. Decided to stay onsite at Paradise Pier Hotel because this is probably a once-in-20 years trip. I read that we'll get a reservation to SWGE when we arrive and check in for sometime during our stay. Does anyone have any idea what day or time during our trip that may occur? It's an unexpected bonus, but I really like to plan ahead.

I just booked our trip through Costco. Decided to stay onsite at Paradise Pier Hotel because this is probably a once-in-20 years trip. I read that we'll get a reservation to SWGE when we arrive and check in for sometime during our stay. Does anyone have any idea what day or time during our trip that may occur? It's an unexpected bonus, but I really like to plan ahead.
They should send you an email as far as I’m aware. If you don’t see one soon, you can give Disney reservations a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter