Travel industry discount???

bridgettesmom

<font color=green>Got a tag because she eats all h
We just started to consider staying at PBH and we have an entertainment card,but, I was wondering if they offer a travel industry discount.Anyone know???:confused:

I called a month ago asking for travel industry rate and I know they had them for June.Don't remember what it was it wasn't that bad but we changed our dates so i didn't book it.I would just call them

Leslie

The website asks for Travel agency affiliation and IATA numbers etc. on the reservation form. Try keying them in with and without them and see if you get a good deal.

I called about 2 weeks ago and got a travel industry rate at the RPH for April 20 - 27, first night at $99.00 then the 2 other nights at $119.00. It was the only hotel offering at that time this discount. They do require your ID IATAN or IATA card at check-in. Good Luck!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter