Travel expert ?

cdntowdw

Mouseketeer
Maybe BeverlyLynn can help me on this one.

I asked my travel agent what would happen if the price for a flight that she booked and ticketed for me went down? She said there would be no voucher refund.
BUT - if I purchase the ticket myself over the phone directly from USAir, if the price goes down for my exact flight, can I get a voucher refund from the airline?

I've seen other posts regarding this subject and was wondering if someone out there can confirm or explain the difference if the above is true.

My instincts are telling me that I can do better than $187.25, or maybe I've been reading too many posts and I only hope I could be so lucky. FYI - BUF to MCO Nov. 3 return Nov. 17.

Thanks everyone.

I don't know about travel agents, but if you purchase directly from the airline, you are entitled to a voucher for the difference if the price goes down for your exact flights.

Southwest is not currently selling your travel dates, but if they offer an Internet-only special that covers your dates, the roundtrip fare will likely be under $150 based on past Internet specials on this route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter