Travel documents?

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
When Disney tells you that they'll send you travel documents after you book with them, do they just mean the Magic Express stuff or is there something else that is sent that you need for the resort? I just booked a trip for this Friday last week and I got the ME stuff, but nothing else. Just curious if I need to keep an eye out for anything else. I did get a message that I'll have to pick up my Magic Bands when I arrive at the resort.

When Disney tells you that they'll send you travel documents after you book with them, do they just mean the Magic Express stuff or is there something else that is sent that you need for the resort? I just booked a trip for this Friday last week and I got the ME stuff, but nothing else. Just curious if I need to keep an eye out for anything else. I did get a message that I'll have to pick up my Magic Bands when I arrive at the resort.

Package or room only?

Can I jump in and ask a question about the add-ons? They used to give you coupon book, but I understand now it's something different? Can someone explain what all they give you with the packages.

You won't get anything since you booked so close, at least in regards to the package components. You got Magical Express stuff, so that's it. You will pick up your MagicBands at check-in and they will also give you your "Magical Extras" card. Tickets and dining is already linked to your My Disney Experience account, if you linked your resort reservation.

You won't get anything since you booked so close, at least in regards to the package components. You got Magical Express stuff, so that's it. You will pick up your MagicBands at check-in and they will also give you your "Magical Extras" card. Tickets and dining is already linked to your My Disney Experience account, if you linked your resort reservation.
Thank you, just wanted to check!

We declined magic bands, which we don't normally do. So we will pick up the Magical Extras card at front desk when we check in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!