Travel Day & London Life Post Disney

I am absolutely going to miss hearing about your trip! I can't believe we have to wait over a year for another one.

Thank you for sharing your holiday, though. It was great to live vicariously through you. I hope the London weather is warming up and brings you a little taste of Florida heat soon.

I enjoyed reading about your trip! Your DS sounds like a dream to travel with. No trip is perfect but it seems like the good times certainly outweighed any not so great moments.

I am absolutely going to miss hearing about your trip! I can't believe we have to wait over a year for another one.

Thank you for sharing your holiday, though. It was great to live vicariously through you. I hope the London weather is warming up and brings you a little taste of Florida heat soon.

We have to visit family in Florida in October so I have started to put the pressure on DH to get a rentacar and make time for at least 3 days Disney. I don't think it would be fair to go all that way and not at least have a day at Magic Kingdom!

Im so glad you enjoyed the weather report.. good news it't hot here and we can even sunbathe! FINALLY! Makes the idea of waiting a year much less terrible!

I enjoyed reading about your trip! Your DS sounds like a dream to travel with. No trip is perfect but it seems like the good times certainly outweighed any not so great moments.

Oh yes. Even the bad bits are not really so terrible.. as people say, 'first world problems'! :rotfl: So glad you enjoyed reading along!

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. Thanks for sharing your trip. My daughter is now 22 and we still enjoy trips together at least once a year. Your son is a wonderful little boy. My favorite time in Disney is over Halloween and we also do Universal. Try Universal next time you will enjoy it. There is nothing like butterbeer and the Harry Potter rides are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter