Travel City Questions?

B

BEADY

Hi, Please can anyone tell me what the leg room is like on TCD flights? Is it worth upgrading as I have long legs? Also do the seats have one to one tvs on the upgraded seats? Is there more than one type of upgrade? Thanks Beady.

Hi,
we have just returned from our trip using TCD and wnt on their new service using jumbos. If you are going before October(i think) then they will be using the jumbos but not between Oct - April.
We were upgraded at no cost ( probably because of spare seats) to the sunshine upper deck, which is in the upstairs bubble of the plane. The seats and legroom were the same as downstairs but there were only 30 seats up there so although no more comfortable it was quieter.
Having now seen the difference in comfort between this and their first class, if I were going again, I would definitly try to get the first class seats. I had not been on a long flight before and could not rest, ankles/feet swelled up and there was only 1 pull down screen for people to view films ( when they remembered or chose to put them on). I believe that first class have armchair tv screens with choices and I could see that the seats looked massive by comparison.
Hope this helps

Hi Beady

I haven't yet flown on Travel City Direct Jumbos but Iam doing so on 19 Oct returning 2 Nov.

According to their adverts seat pitch in economy and Sunshine Upper Deck is 31 inches which is better than any other Charter airline flying to Orlando (Monarch 28"-29"; Airtours 28"; JMC 28"; Britannia 28"-30") and is also as good as some of the scheduled airlines (Virgin 31"; BA 31" United 31"-32").

I have upgraded to Sunshine First where the seat pitch is advertised as 50 inches, seats have personal TVs and the baggage allowance is doubled to 40kg. The upgrade costs £199

I've never flown in such style and am really looking forward to it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter