Travel Channel

sm4987

<font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti
Just giving a heads up that on tomorrow in the morning and early afternoon hours, the Travel Channel is highlighting hotels. Included in this is the WL, Y&B Club and the GF. I for one will be watching. ;)

I like Samantha alot! She is so spunky and fun to watch! Not only on the Disney hotels, but the other places she goes too!

She is a great hostess on that show!! :)

YOU GO GIRL!!:Pinkbounc

I adore Samantha Brown! Even my boys like her!

I've seen the Yacht & Beach Club, and Grand Floridian specials, now I have catch the WL one since we're staying there soon! Maybe I'll tape it!

Does anyone have the exact times for the different resorts?

9:00 a.m. Eastern WL
12:30 p.m. Eastern Yacht and Beach Club
2:00 p.m. Eastern WL
5:30 p.m. Easter Yacht and Beach Club

Sorry I think that GF was on earlier today:(

I watched the WL @ 9AM this morning and I am more psyched now than ever! I even taped it!

I know. I have been in an indecision on where to stay this summer for our 15 day vacation. Not anymore!!!!! I'm going to the lodge:) :) :) :) :)

Samantha Brown is fun to watch. My 8 year old daughter wishes they had a Samantha Brown barbie. :)

S.M., I could have either stayed at the WL or the AKL for the same rate....and I chose the WL! I'm sure the AKL is spectacular, but the african theming just doesn't appeal to me.

After watching the WL on the travel channel (I've seen the AKL on the travel channel before) I know I made the right decision!!

Blondie, I know the feeling. We currently have reservations at CBR, but I really wanted to stay at the WL. My DH was saying just do whatever I wanted, he just wanted me to pick a hotel already. I thought about staying at the AKl because I love animals, but the whole atmosphere I'm not sure about either. Sorry AKL lovers :( I just love the look of the lodge and watching it on television made me want to stay there even more than I did before. Sometime T.V. can be a great thing!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter