Travel channel "HRH"

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Last nite on our travel channel caught a 1hr show of Hard Rock Hotel, Orlando! They rerun these shows often so watch for it if your cable carries "the travel channel". It was very good showed rooms, pool, slide, back stage, & memorbilia. MKY:)

i watched it but got real tired of the announcer saying "and here's a secret. " it got to where we were making fun of the announcer and his constant mantra.

The show was pretty good, although I wish there was more info on the rooms and things the general public can utilize. "And here's a secret" (That was for MIB9's :)), the show will be aired again on Sept. 1st - check out travelchannel.com for details.

Jim

I know I hated that "And Here's a secret" stuff too! A lot of the stuff wasn't so secret anyway! I also wished they showed more of the rooms and things fro regular guests. The VIP thing just depressed me! I want to be a VIP!! Still, it was interesting and I would recommend watching it if you are planning to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter