Travel Channel Best Hotels - Beach Club

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
I just caught the end of this on Saturday. Does anyone know when this will be shown again?

Thanks

I just looked it up on the Travel Channel home page and couldn't find it. Maybe you will better luck than me! If you see it running again, could you please post.

Yacht and Beach Club

DEC 17 2002
12:30 PM

DEC 20 2002
5:00 PM

DEC 23 2002

DEC 23 2002
5:30 PM

Grand Floridian

DEC 10 2002

DEC 13 2002

DEC 22 2002
11:30 AM

Animal Kingdom Lodge

DEC 16 2002

DEC 18 2002
12:00 PM

Wilderness Lodge

DEC 23 2002
9:00 AM

DEC 23 2002
2:00 PM

I posted a similar message several days ago about the Travel Channel showing 1/2 hour shows about The Wilderness Lodge, The Animal Kingdom Lodge, The Grand Floridian and The Beach Club Resort.

Someone responded to my message and gave a very helpful website that tells when anything that is related to Disney will be on TV. Here it is:

http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/disneytv.html

Hope this helps!

I saw all of these on the travel channel over the past month or so and they are great! I just love the BC and have the best memories of staying there with my family. Hope you guys watch and enjoy!

And just remember when watching the Grand Floridian show, look for me and my Mother on Main St. ;)

Thanks for the schedule. I haven't seen the YC/BC one yet. And it's ny fav reosrt:D

Slightly off topic but, does anyone know what # the travel channel is if you are with Comcast of South Jersey? I read about these resors on the travel channel but I can't seem to locate them on the TV. Thanks if anyone has any info.

Does anyone know if they plan to feature the Poly? I need to see that one before I make my final resort decision. The Wilderness Lodge is very tempting!

The four hotels that they currently feature have, apparently, been in rotation for quite awhile with the Travel Channel. My guess is that they won't be showing the Poly any time soon, unless they've just recently made a new "Great Hotels" episode for it.

Thanks for the information!

eclipseSD......I guess I'll have to watch the December 17th show.....or I could catch the one on the 20th while in Atlanta's Airport or the others while at BCV!! ;) ;)

Karen

Thanks for the information!

eclipseSD......I guess I'll have to watch the December 17th show.....or I could catch the one on the 20th while in Atlanta's Airport or the others while at BCV!! ;) ;)

Karen

Just bumping to remind any that look here the YC and BC will be featured on the travel channel today. I believe its 5:00 est.

Up until I saw the special on Great Hotels about the Beach Club, I was very skeptical of it. I thought it would be too formal and non Disney like. After a friend of mine and I watched it, we called and moved our reservations from the Poly and WL to there. I think it will be a good move. I like the closeness of EPCOT and the Boardwalk. Kudos to the Travel Channel for a change of mind!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter