Travel between Epcot and MK

If you take the bus from EPCOT to FW, then you have to take a second bus from the front of FW to the area where Hoop De Doo is located, correct? I might be misinformed - but I thought taking the monorail to MK and the boat directly to the location of Hoop De Doo (because of where the boat drops off) would be faster than waiting for a bus outside of EPCOT to go to the front of FW, then having to wait for a second bus to go to the Hoo De Doo area of FW.

Yes.
Did you see post #10 ?

If you take the bus from EPCOT to FW, then you have to take a second bus from the front of FW to the area where Hoop De Doo is located, correct? I might be misinformed - but I thought taking the monorail to MK and the boat directly to the location of Hoop De Doo (because of where the boat drops off) would be faster than waiting for a bus outside of EPCOT to go to the front of FW, then having to wait for a second bus to go to the Hoo De Doo area of FW.

Yes your are correct that was pointed out to me up thread :)

However just to be clear it would be two monorails and then the boat, (or one monorail and two boats) vs two buses.

Luckily we planned our HDDMR dinner on our MK day but as I said earlier; in the op's case I if going from Epcot I would take a Minnie Van!

Yes your are correct that was pointed out to me up thread :)

However just to be clear it would be two monorails and then the boat, (or one monorail and two boats) vs two buses.

Luckily we planned our HDDMR dinner on our MK day but as I said earlier; in the op's case I if going from Epcot I would take a Minnie Van!

I'm definitely trying to figure out what we will do. The Minnie Van might be the best option for us, too - we have HDDR at 6:15 on President's Day. We have to get there from EPCOT and I thought the monorail/boat system would be the fastest of the public transport options. Need to figure this one out - if we left EPCOT at 4 pm, would that give us enough time to get to HDDR by 6 via the public transport options?

- if we left EPCOT at 4 pm, would that give us enough time to get to HDDR by 6 via the public transport options?

If you mean via "Disney Transportation," then yes.
(Easily, more than enough time.)

And, as was said earlier, Ft.W is a nice place to spend some extra down time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!