• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel between Disneyland and San Diego

Mo4u7

Earning My Ears
Will be visiting disneyland oct 12-19. Thinking about going to San Diego for Monday Night Football game vs Indpls Colts on Oct 14. Assuming i don't rent a car, what travel options are available from Disneyland to get to San Diego stadium and get back to Disneyland after the game? I figure the game would end around 9pm.

Will be visiting disneyland oct 12-19. Thinking about going to San Diego for Monday Night Football game vs Indpls Colts on Oct 14. Assuming i don't rent a car, what travel options are available from Disneyland to get to San Diego stadium and get back to Disneyland after the game? I figure the game would end around 9pm.

If you're not renting a car, you can take a cab to the Anaheim train station, take the train down, then take the trolley to the stadium down here. Kind of a hassle though. I'd price out a day's rental just to be sure, because late at night with the crowds leaving at the same time, you'll be getting back to Anaheim a lot later than if you just drive.

ETA: I just checked the train schedule and there isn't anything leaving late enough for you. You'd have to stay overnight down here. In that case definitely rent a car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter