Trattoria al Forno thoughts or reviews?

collegeprogram01

Mouseketeer
Hi!

We are almost set to make our dining reservations. We were thinking about try trattoria al forno as a new option. Has anyone been here that can give some input of this place?

Thanks.

I have been there 3 times total. Twice for dinner, the Italian food is OK. I found it overpriced for pretty mediocre pastas. Walking to IL Mulino is a better option.

I really loved breakfast on my trip there. It might be different now, because it is a character meal. I had a polenta with a sausage based red sauce. This tasted fantastic. My DH had a Benedict type dish he also loved.

Been there for 2 dinners and LOVE it. Great service and they will even make you things not on the menu (like alfredo). Had a great bottle of wine. I think the chicken parm is fantastic.

Heard wonderful reviews from a friend for breakfast! Wasn’t able to get reservations in December but I’m still trying!

We were there twice 2 weeks ago while staying at BWV. We went for the character breakfast for our daughter. She loves Rapunzel and Ariel. It was good. The dinner was really good as well. No complaints.

We’ve done both dinner and breakfast. The character breakfast was excellent and so was dinner. I usually have very low expectations of Italian places because I grew up on the real-deal homemade stuff. Dinner was among the best I’ve ever had at an Italian place. Granted, at WDW I’ve found that meals at the same places can be very inconsistent even during the same trip.

We had breakfast there in June and I did enjoy the steak but both girls gave thumbs down to the pancakes. They did enjoy the frying pan of snacks at the beginning. And we had a minor issue with the bill (they forgot to charge me for one meal). All in all we will give the place another try on our next trip.

We ate there during Easter week and loved it. And that’s coming from my 100% Italian MIL. It was a tad loud though.

We enjoyed both Breakfast and dinner there last November. My only negative was how close the tables for 2 were positioned.
We had a conversation with a couple and it was as if we were all seated together which we all ended up joking about during our meal. The food was good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter