Trash

Moniqu17

Mouseketeer
Ok, just wondering if there is a place to empty your own trash during the in between days of housekeeping? We have a toddler who will still be in diapers and I'm hoping there is a place we can dump our trash daily to keep our room feeling fresher (we'll be in a studio at AKV)? Also, I hate to leave a huge thing of diapers for housekeeping! thx

Thanks... I love the thought of being able to recycle too!

We love being able to recycle and being able to empty our trash frequently too. We usually locate the trash/recycle room early in our trip and have never found it to be too far.

There are signs in the hallways telling you which direction to the trash & recycle room. My biggest pet peeve is people who drop bags of garbage outside their door thinking it's the resort's job to pick it up. No! If staying on points, you need to transport trash yourself to the trash room. If you're dealing with diapers, you can do it every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter