Trash & Towel and a wedding

MinnieMeg

Mouseketeer
I've never had a problem getting out of the villa so housekeeping could clean, but I just realized we have trash and towel the day of our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal. It's going to take 3 women, a 1yo, and 2 men hours to get ready. We will be leaving the room by 1:45. Is that too late for housekeeping? We will be staying in a 2BR at OKW.
Meg

You could housekeeping once you arrive and change the day, or they can service the room while you are present. After all, just leaving towels and emptying the trash shouldn't take too long or inconvenience the occupants too much.

Trash and Towels only takes about 5 minutes. They pick up the dirty towels, rehang the new towels, pull the plastic bags out of the garbage cans and put in new ones. That's it.

I have no idea what this thread is about, and I am not going to read any of the posts to this thread.

On title alone, this thread is awarded the

:cheer2: "BEST THREAD TITLE OF THE MONTH AWARD" :cheer2:

...naturally with all the rights and privleges of this high honor conveyed, for the month of August 2007.

Congratulations!

I have no idea what this thread is about, and I am not going to read any of the posts to this thread.

On title alone, this thread is awarded the

:cheer2: "BEST THREAD TITLE OF THE MONTH AWARD" :cheer2:

...naturally with all the rights and privleges of this high honor conveyed, for the month of August 2007.

Congratulations!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

"Best Thread Title of the Month Award" got to love it !! You have brought tears to my eyes, JimMIA!

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

(I have to admit, sometimes I am tempted at responding with the first thing that pops into my head when I read some of the thread titles - and no it probably would not be any help to the poster!!)

I would simply call the day before, from your room, push the housekeeping button on your phone, explain the situation and tell them, what time you will be out of the room. 1:45 will not be too late and enjoy the event.

Like Jim I did not have to wonder what the title was leading to. :rotfl:

Thank you so much for this award!! :woohoo: It means more because it comes from my peers. I'd like to thank ...
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the info. I'm glad it won't be a problem.
Meg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter