• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transprtation from Ft W cabins to MCO...HELP!

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
I read somewhere that only 'local' traffic is allowed on the campgrounds (I'm assuming, specifially, the campers), so here's my question: How do I get our luggage to the 'check-out' location and how do we get a taxi/Tiffany Towncar/etc. from our cabin to MCO?? I'm sure that, to a few of you, this may seem like a silly question, but, since we've only stayed at 'typical' resorts, where the 'front door/lobby door' is where the taxis (or whatever) pull up, that is where you'd get your transporation to the airport, so where would the taxi pick US up??

Towncars and taxis and such will drop you off and pick you up at the Outpost. Disney will transport you and you're luggage the rest of the way. Call the Outpost desk and arrange for a ride on your way back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter