Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

My only experience with the Magic Express was pretty lame - we waited almost two hours in really long lines at the airport to finally get on our bus. Even with the aspect of it being "free transportation," I don't think I'd use ME again. I'd rather pay the money to get my vacation going right away!
That's never been my experience, but I never go at peak and I could see it being pretty crazy in peak season - it is really nice to have your bags delivered to the room and not wait for them at the carousel - that can take quite a while even in the off season.

That's never been my experience, but I never go at peak and I could see it being pretty crazy in peak season - it is really nice to have your bags delivered to the room and not wait for them at the carousel - that can take quite a while even in the off season.
The baggage thing might be the difference - we're a carry-on family! Our trip started the very end of September. So, yes, busy because of Food/Wine and MNSSHP, but not what I'd think of as peak.

When you request a grocery store stop with Tony, which grocery store do you stop at? I was just wondering if that grocery store had a service where you xiukd order ahead of time and have it waiting for you to pick up

I use the Publix in a strip area near UO

Tony will stop wherever you want

It is your choice

Fwiw, I just emailed Tony to request a quote for round-trip transport from MCO to Hard Rock with a stop at Publix on the way to the hotel. He replied in less than five minutes with a quote of $100, and asked for my flight info and cell number. I sent it, and he sent a confirmation within two minutes. I've never met him, but I kind of like him already. :)

I just used him on my trip earlier this month on the recommendations of people on these boards and I was very happy with his service! He's a nice guy, but most importantly he's a careful driver who knows where he is going!!

Fwiw, I just emailed Tony to request a quote for round-trip transport from MCO to Hard Rock with a stop at Publix on the way to the hotel. He replied in less than five minutes with a quote of $100, and asked for my flight info and cell number. I sent it, and he sent a confirmation within two minutes. I've never met him, but I kind of like him already. :)

ditto this. we have him scheduled for January and we had the same customer service experience :)

It is your choice
this is the store I believe we will be stopping at in January. My DH has googled it and saw there is also a liquor store nearby...is it feasible for part of our adult party to run to the store while another part runs there? in other words, are they close enough for this to happen do you know? We want to respect the amount of time we have scheduled to stop as much as we can by doing it this way if possible. Thank you.

Yes they are very close to each other

I hit both those places when using Tony

Probably a 3 minute walk from one place to the other

I just used him on my trip earlier this month on the recommendations of people on these boards and I was very happy with his service! He's a nice guy, but most importantly he's a careful driver who knows where he is going!!
This is exactly why we are going with Tony instead of a random taxi/Uber/Lyft driver... he has a proven safety record and that makes me feel much more comfortable knowing that ahead of time. We took a cab once to the cruise port and Ive never been so scared in all my life. Never again.

this is the store I believe we will be stopping at in January. My DH has googled it and saw there is also a liquor store nearby...is it feasible for part of our adult party to run to the store while another part runs there? in other words, are they close enough for this to happen do you know? We want to respect the amount of time we have scheduled to stop as much as we can by doing it this way if possible. Thank you.
We did this... DH went to the liquor store and I went to the publix and we met back at the car. They are VERY close to each other.

Can someone tell me where Tony's van will be parked? The last time we were in orlando we went with Tiffany Town Car (which we liked) and they picked us up in an area reserved for private cars, or so it seemed.

Also, if any of you know Tony you might want to let him know that his website contact email links to his yahoo email address, not his gmail address as the link is titled. I didn't notice until I didn't hear back from him and looked again. I assume it used to be a yahoo email address and he wanted to change it on the website but it only change the name of the link, not the destination. Once I emailed him at gmail he replied right back immediately.

Tony will meet you at the luggage carousel
When you book with him, he will ask about your flight info
He tracks his fares flights and will probably beat you to the luggage carousel

If you describe your luggage to him, he will pick your items up from the carousel

Tony only uses the gmail account
He changed from the yahoo address about 3 years back

Tony parks inside the airport so it’s just a few minutes walk to his vehicle once your luggage is picked up

I’m sure you will enjoy Tony’s transportation services

He is an awesome man!

We booked this transportation with a room only reservation. I know on the website it says with a package, but I called and added it with no problem. We were happy as well with this service.:thumbsup2

Just to clarify. You were able to book the SuperStar shuttle with a room only reservation? I just did online chat with them and they said it was only available to those who booked a package. I don't need tickets and I prefer the flexibility of a room only reservation.

If I call to add the shuttle will my reservation change from room only to a package?

Insight greatly appreciated.

Just to clarify. You were able to book the SuperStar shuttle with a room only reservation? I just did online chat with them and they said it was only available to those who booked a package. I don't need tickets and I prefer the flexibility of a room only reservation.

If I call to add the shuttle will my reservation change from room only to a package?

Insight greatly appreciated.

Yes we always do a room only and I called the phone number for the super star shuttle and booked it with them. I still had a room only reservation- just paid the per person charge for the shuttle.

Thanks that's great news. Do you happen to have the # for the Super Star Shuttle handy or does this look like the # 1-800-711-0080

It is your choice
Love Publix. Only Florida grocery I’ll shop in besides Trader Joes. Indian River OJ <3 and their Key Lime Pie, yum. The best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!